Dr. Erika Blanton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 7th, 2016
The gift of a well-functioning team!
At my recent annual visit, I was again impressed with this entire team of health care professionals who work well together. The entire experience reflects an obvious commitment to each patient, and the skills and efficiency of the staff. Dr. Blanton sets the tone with her skills, wisdom, concern, and time with each patient. She has been a gift to me for many years!

September 1st, 2016
Yearly Exam
Thee isn't nothing I can say except I love Dr. Blanton for her outstanding service, personal friendship, and available loyalty to her patience's needs when called upon. I hope she never retires.

September 1st, 2016
DR Blanton has been my Doctor for the last 20 years . She is a wonderful Doctor ,very caring and excellent surgeon. Her bed side manners are excellent. She takes the time listening to my problems and suggesting the correct solutions and management.

August 6th, 2016
Very professional and friendly staff

August 1st, 2016
I have known Dr.Erica Blanton for almost 30 plus years. She is the best OB- GYN Dr. In the Richmond area. I have known and seen 8 other OB- GYN doctors due to changes in insurance or Dr.retiring. She is kind,considerate of me as a patient and my time, she always takes care of my problem with solutions and makes great recommendations for new technology for us as a patient, wait time is short and visits are thorough.

July 1st, 2016
I've been Dr Blanton's patient for about 15 years. She is always very professional and caring.

May 11th, 2016
I trust Dr. Blanton and know she will take care of any concerns I may have.

May 7th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Blanton's for several decades and trust her implicitly with caring for the problems I have that relate to her area of expertise. She is very good at explaining situations that occur and a plan of action to solve the problem. I highly recommend her.

April 17th, 2016
I have been using this doctor for many years. She always knows me when I'm there, takes time to ask about my family, answers questions, and is very down to earth.

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Blanton was referred to me by a close friend. She said that Dr Blanton was an excellent OB//GYN. I made an appointment and that was the best decision I ever made. She is so kind, thorough and an exceedingly knowledgeable professional. I especially love the fact that after the exam, she sits down with you in her office, not in the exam room, and talks with you about your visit. I highly recommend Dr Blanton. Her entire staff are kind and professional also. Thank you

April 3rd, 2016
Dr. Blanton is always caring, respectful and considerate. She is also very personable and takes the time to consider your overall health and what other diagnostic tests or medicines you might require.

March 5th, 2016
I found this appointment to be a waste of time. I expressed the need for an exam and the doctor never performed an examination. I would never return to this dr again and I would not recommend anyone else to do so. If I wrote a great review for a doctor it would have been for the doctor I saw immediately after this doctor.