A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Connor, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erika H. Connor practice?
Dr. Erika Connor practices Family Medicine near Randolph, NY.
See Randolph Family Physicians.