A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agata
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika D'Agata, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. D'Agata has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika M D'Agata MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erika M. D'Agata practice?
- Dr. Erika D'Agata has 7 office locations.
Dr. Erika D'Agata practices Infectious Disease near Canton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Canton Infectious Disease Doctors.