A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika D'Agata, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. D'Agata has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika M D'Agata MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Erika M. D'Agata practice?
- Dr. Erika D'Agata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika D'Agata practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.