A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika D'Agata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika D'Agata, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agata graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. D'Agata has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erika M. D'Agata practice?
Dr. Erika D'Agata practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.