Dr. Erika Delong Is this you?

Neutral

November 15th, 2015

Love her have been going to Dr Delong for years she's compassionate and extremely knowledgable.

April 10th, 2015

Very compassionate, good listener , knowledgeable. Very gentle.

February 25th, 2015

this doctor should not be practicing at all i have been on xanax for 9 years. last visitjanuary 2015 she said she couldn't prescible xanax anymore and gave me a new medicine. i had severe withdrawl and went to emergency room. you can not just stop taking this drug. it can take months to get off of xanax and you have to do it slowly i am now seeing my primary doctor to do this. she does not know what she is doing. do not go to her!!!!!!

December 24th, 2014

Run away from this sociopath!

August 10th, 2010

A Godsend

My last psychiatrist spent like 10 minutes with me and was very cold. Dr. DeLong always takes time to really listen and not just write a prescription and send me out the door. During a crisis period she got me right in and literally saved my life. Thank you thank you!!!

June 14th, 2008

Frustration

I saw Dr. Delong for several months during the most challenging time in my life. I did not get better. I got worse. She was not patient with me. She was judgmental and did not listen closely. She fails to understand the differences among the new(er) atypical antipsychotics. Her memory of our conversations was not accurate. At one visit I felt as though she had me confused with another of her patients. I'm sure she has some patients who like her but I do not. I found her to be a grumpy old lady. She is clearly in her mid to late 70's--I wonder why she hasn't retired.

May 3rd, 2017