A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Fellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Fellinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellinger graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Fellinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fellinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erika K. Fellinger practice?
Dr. Erika Fellinger practices Surgery near Everett, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Everett Surgeons.