A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Fellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Fellinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellinger graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Fellinger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika K Fellinger MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erika K. Fellinger practice?
- Dr. Erika Fellinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erika Fellinger practices Surgery near Everett, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Everett Surgeons.