A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Fellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Fellinger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fellinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fellinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Fellinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellinger graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Fellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika K Fellinger MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erika K. Fellinger practice?
- Dr. Erika Fellinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Erika Fellinger practices Surgery near Everett, MA.
See Everett Surgeons.