Dr. Erika Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erika Flores?

Great doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I feel happy to choose the right doctor to take care me. Dr. Erika Flores was great. She was very attentive and explained me when I did not understand. Also, she speak very clear and easy to understand for me.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I'm extremely surprised at the negative reviews Dr. Flores is getting. My daughters and I had her as our doctor in Chicago and were sorry to see her leave for San Francisco. Dr. Flores made us feel comfortable and she was receptive and listened to our concerns. She has been one of the best doctors that I have had.

Very happy

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I am a little surprised seeing some of the negative reviews, but I guess everyone is different. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Flores. In my experience she has always taken as much time is necessary, which has been very long a couple times in the past, makes sure to explain her thoughts and why she is doing what she is, she seemed to take a genuine interest in helping, follows up often, and never seemed cold or disinterested. I will note, based on some of my symptoms she did refer me to another dr. which turned out to be a blessing as that dr. then wanted to do an MRI which found/uncovered something. So I guess while some people did not appreciate her referring them to other dr.'s, I am certainly very happy that she did. She is an internist, she is not a specialist. It makes perfect sense to me that she would refer someone to a specialist if it is necessary.

Finally - a doctor who knows her stuff

Posted on March 10th, 2013

After multiple months of trying to find a doctor who actually listens, I found one - Dr. Flores! The whole bedside manner thing other reviewers mentioned is debatable - I can see why people would say her bedside manner is "bad;" she tends to nod her head a lot and say "I understand" a ton which can be distracting. But I got over that in about 2 minutes when I realized she actually knows her stuff; she addressed many of my concerns/ran tests in one visit when all the others I've seen blew me off in a "let's over-prescribe you - take all of the pills" mentality. Overall, Dr. Flores is an extremely nice, competent, and thorough doctor and I am definitely keeping her as my primary care provider.

First Visit - Will Return

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Dr. Flores is great. Not sure what the other reviewers were complaining about regarding bedside manner. She was very attentive and answered all of my questions.

First time patient

Posted on November 12th, 2012

I read the reviews of all the other doctors at Primary Care and figured I would just call to get an appointment with any one of them. I was assigned to Dr. Flores, but hadn't actually looked up her ratings. I agree with all the other comments that she speaks very robotically, but I appreciated that she was able to see me when I arrived early for the appointment, spent as much time with me as I needed and followed up with me on a number of items post-visit. I will be going back to her.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Seemed young but knowledgeable and thorough. Bedside manner was a little cold. Not disinterested but just robotic.

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I never wait more than 10 minutes to see Dr. Flores, she takes the time needed to talk with me, and always answers my emails in a timely fashion. I've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Flores

Thank goodness she is no longer in the clinic at st oe

Posted on August 5th, 2012

she would talk to you like a robot as if she was better than you''never like her i have seen her for yrs as a resident to my doctor

Don't visit

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I have been looking around for a new doctor/ gyno and that's how I found Dr. FLores. She was awful, I felt extremely uncomfortable and left with more answers that I came with. I would NOT recommend her to anyone.

waste of time

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I agree 100 percent. I feel like it was a waste of time seeing dr. flores, i was looking for a new primary dr since i moved to a new location. after seeing her, she was not personable and she referred me to another dr for treatment. was a waste of my time and now i am back at square one looking for a new physician

????

Posted on October 11th, 2011

over alldoes not seem intouch with patientsuncaring un concerned and pushing patents on to other dr's for there opionhow to handle things.not a take charge dr.