A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Giordano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Giordano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giordano graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Giordano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giordano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erika L. Giordano practice?
Dr. Erika Giordano practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Family Physicians.