A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Goldstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Ann Goldstein MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Erika Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Goldstein practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.