A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erika A. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Erika Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle General Practitioners, and Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.