A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Finanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Finanger, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finanger graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Finanger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Lee Finanger MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika L. Finanger practice?
- Dr. Erika Finanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Erika Finanger practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists.