Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Malpractice and Inhumane docters in this office  |  show details
by Jo Anne Limone on Dec 9th, 2013

I can not begin to tell my experience with Dr.Erika Humphreys and Dr.Lee. These two should not be doctors they are only in it for the money. I first saw Dr.Humphreys in spring of 2011 we had a consultation about laser hair removal at her Red Bank office at 1 Harding Rd. I expressed my concern having olive skin tone and she promised me to no avail that I would never be burned. She proceeded to tell me she has worked on all skin types darker than mine and I would not have any problems. Well the first and second experience I walked away very red and burning, which she said, was normal. My third time in her office was Oct 2011 before my birthday. I left again burning but this time I could not sleep, by the next day, I had severe burns on several places on my body. I went to see Dr Lee since Dr.Humphreys was not in and unavailable. He was rude and obnoxious and did not care to even look at my burns since it was not his problem because he did not do it, he said it was Dr. Humphrey’s problem. I had to leave the state due to my dad being ill and had to take care of it on my own. I made several calls to Dr. Humphreys and she expressed that she did not know what went wrong or maybe the settings were wrong, but she promised it would not scar or leave a mark. So I put my trust in her and used Mederma and other healing ointments. Well I did make the mistake of trusting her again since she is a doctor and I expected her to correct the problem she had created. So needless to say I was left with several marks on my body and by poor judgment, I went back to her many months later after the healing. She suggested a pixel laser to make the scarring less visible and less raised. WOW let me tell you how painful the experience was and I left again to take care of my ill father. This time was sooooo much worse. I had multiple severe burns on my body that were oozing and burning so bad. The pain was tremendous, I could not sleep, I cried every night and day. I called her but she said it was normal and it would subside and go away and not leave a scar. It was before Christmas I could not leave the house and I had to cancel my New Years plans because the burns were so painful and were very unappealing to look at. She did not follow up or care to help me. She did not prescribe anything and after I started to see scarring on my body, I requested some compensation for what I paid for $1500 and now I needed to spend more money on treatments and prescriptions on how I was going to resolve these scars on my skin. Well her nothing but rude and obnoxious secretary Gina yelled at me on the phone and told me these are not scars they are loss of pigmentation ...as if that is suppose to make me feel better or make it excusable....They left marks that I did not have before...to me it is A SCAR!!!!! She told me that I would not be getting my money back or compensation for the loss of services not rendered. I requested to speak with Dr. Humphreys and she kept yelling and said fine the dr. would call me....Well I can tell you how that ended....I never got a call from a so called doctor that she calls herself and I proceeded to contact a lawyer after many attempts to contact her with no response. If you want to hide behind your rude rude rude secretary because you are not humane enough to confront the problem and take responsibility for your actions... YOU SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR!!!! I do not know how this woman sleeps at night knowing she has injured patients with her incompetence on how to perform laser techniques... I am seeing another doctor for chemical peals and other skin services to try to make the scars less visible. I learn now that she is not educated in what she does...Dr. Humphreys was supposed make me wear goggles to protect my eyes from the laser and she never did...Her machines are obsolete and probably refurbished. You are not supposed to experience that great of pain as I did when receiving a laser treatment...This women should not be guessing how to use lasers and she is uneducated and chooses not to take responsibility for her actions...This is inhumane and I don't know how we allow people like this to be doctors let alone doctors for children....Please call me first 732-809-2571 before you decide to go to her office or send your children under her care! I will explain all I experienced and share photos of my severe burns! This women got away with burning me not once but twice and taking my money along with it...I do not want to see it happen to any one else!!!

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

I would highly recommend

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

Great service, both personal and professional. Love Dr. Humphreys and staff!

|  Nice peditrician  |  show details
by Danielle Seaman on Jan 9th, 2009

After going through several peds, I am very pleased with Dr. Humphreys. She takes the necessary time with each child and is very thorough in her assesments and exams. She seems to really care about her patients and treats them as such.