A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika De Gayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika De Gayner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. De Gayner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. De Gayner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika De Gayner DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Erika De Gayner practice?
- Dr. Erika De Gayner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erika De Gayner practices Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Traverse City, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Gastroenterologists.