A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika De Gayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika De Gayner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. De Gayner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. De Gayner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Gayner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 28 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erika De Gayner practice?
Dr. Erika De Gayner practices Gastroenterology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Traverse City, MI and Bay City, MI.
See Saginaw Gastroenterologists.