Overall Review

March 21st, 2015
We miss Dr. Krauss!
Both my husband and I were patients of Dr. Krauss' for about 5 years, until she joined WestMed and our insurance didn't transfer. We liked her very much, felt she always listened carefully and took time with us, and were always treated wonderfully by both her and her staff. We were both very sorry when she left her previous situation and insurance issues required us to find another physician. We miss her!

July 27th, 2012
Best Doctor EVER!
I've been a patient of Westmed for many years and was recommended to Dr Krauss through their Urgent Care facility. They told me her nurse was amazing and spoke very highly of her so I made my appointment and when I signed in her nurse Ellen came out to get me before I even sat down!!!! Her nurse was kind, greeted me with a smile and was very knowledgeable about everything I asked her about. I told her my bad luck with other drs and she told me I would LOVE Dr Krauss! And she was right! She was so thorough and lovely! I'm so glad I have her!!!

November 22nd, 2011
DISGUSTED PATIENT
went to this doc for years, so she knew me and my child well. moved this year, was just there for flu shots last mo. following up on referrals for an ongoing health issue, i find SHE thinks i now live too far away - so whether or not i am willing to make the trip, we are summarily dumped - and now i am scrambling for referrals, new prescriptions, etc. - including for a handicapped child. have NEVER seen such unprofessional and callous behavior. filed a complaint with insurance company and they can follow up.

October 21st, 2011
Ok
I don't like when you need to speak to the dr. You have to make another appointment and they ask you for the copayment out front make you feel if as you going to run with out paying. Some times secretary is not friendly, the only person who is down to earth is the nurse very sweet. Over all not comfortable.

March 25th, 2011
Dr Krauss is very professional and thorough.She listens and always has time to answer all questions.She also returns calls and goes out of her way to be helpful any way she can.Her office staff is wonderful from her nurses to the girls at the front desk.I am very happy to have found her. She is highly recommended.

December 30th, 2010
great bedside manner
I recently saw Dr. Krauss after a friend recommended her. She was very approachable and listened to my concerns. She was able to diagnose my problem and explain it to me in a way I could understand, and then treat it the right way. Her staff was pretty good, but not great, but I really liked her a lot.

October 8th, 2009
very personable
I thought she was an excellent physician. The whole experience was pleasant. I didn't feel rushed, and I felt like she truly cared about what was going on with me.