Dr. Erika Kube Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erika Kube?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Erika Kube?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 18th, 2012

Fantastic professionalism

I had the "opportunity" of needing Dr. Kube's services lastnight. Though I'm sarcastic in that respect, I am completely thankful that she was there to help me out. She came on shift in the morning and from my waiting room, I could hear that she was completely booked up (9 patients under her care, compared to just a couple in the next wing). Since I knew this, you wouldn't have gotten that impression at all when she came in to see me. I'm normally a little skittish when it comes to Doctors, but felt completely safe with her there.