A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Lewis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- St Lukes RMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika Lewis practice?
- Dr. Erika Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erika Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Internists.