A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Miles, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Miles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Miles MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika Miles practice?
- Dr. Erika Miles has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erika Miles practices Emergency Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI and Aurora, MN.
See Duluth Emergency Physicians.