Dr. Erika Nathan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2014
Pretty good
I've seen many psychiatrists over the years and Dr. Nathan is one of the better ones. I was already stable when I started seeing her, but even when I do come in with the occasional snag I feel that she respects my opinion on my medication and healthcare. I didn't get the sense that she was anti-medication at all, she's never mentioned trying to wean me off antidepressants and always responds appropriately to my needs.

June 2nd, 2010
Do Not See!!!
Dr. Erika Nathan is a prejudiced, twelve step zombie with overly overt Christian/Anti-Medication feelings as well as having AA nonsense all over her office. Dr. Nathan does not seemed concerned with the actual problems of the patient, however, she angrily stresses that the patient is at fault for their condition, because in her paradigm self growth is only permitted or acknowledged within pre-set parameters, she is also not above breaking decorum and acting inappropriately derogatorily towards the patient, if you do not fully agree with her Christian value twelve step philosophy.