A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Navarro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Navarro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Maria Navarro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika M. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Erika Navarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Navarro practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.