A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Navarro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Navarro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Maria Navarro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika M. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Erika Navarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Navarro practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.