Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erika Navarro
Dr. Erika Navarro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Navarro is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Texas Health Dallas and North Tx Va Health Care System. Dr. Navarro has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Erika Navarro has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Erika Navarro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Bushra Aziz
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Ronnie Pollard
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Frank Lane
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.04 mi35