3.9
  • 4 reviews

August 20th, 2013
A wonderful doctor
Dr. Riley is my father's physician. He is an older man who is in the early stages of dementia and she treats him with respect and caring. I am confused by the other reviewer's comments with the low ratings as Dr. Riley coordinates with all of his physicians, spends time explaning his conditions to my Dad and the family, and spends time out of the office easing my Dad's concerns. I have no doubt that he is getting the top care with Dr. Riley. She is a true gem and I feel blessed that my father has her.

May 24th, 2013
PCP Review
Not responsive not easy to get a hold of. No coordination with specilaists.

April 16th, 2013
Very grateful patient!!
Dr. Riley is the best Internist in the world and I am so lucky to call her "my doctor". I say that because when I'm in her office, she makes me feel like I'm her only patient and I have no doubt, many of her patients think the same (including my husband). She is outstanding at diagnosing the most complex of medical issues, takes every step to resolve a problem in a calm and reassuring manner, knows exactly what tests are needed, calls or writes with results as soon as they are in and follows through in every way. If a referral is needed, she will send you to a specialist she believes is best for you and will keep in close contact to insure everyone is working together as a team. She is a brilliant physician, a compassionate listener, a trusted adviser, and a healer with a heart who will always tell you the truth, and no matter what it is, good or bad, she let's you know she's right there beside you. By the way, when the news is good, her smile is as bright as the sun and you know how much she truly cares!! She is a professional in every sense and an asset to the Boston medical community. In my opinion, anyone would be proud to call her "my doctor"!

August 25th, 2012
Dr. Riley is a rare gem!
She is compassionate, thorough and attentive. Dr. Riley responds personally via the patient portal or by phone very quickly (typically within 1 to 2 days). I have been a patient of hers since 2006 and she has helped me navigate some tricky medical issues (always taking the time to explain my options and follow up with me). There is no greater feeling than having a primary care physician that you trust completely. As an added bonus, the front desk staff at her practice are all very kind, friendly and polite.