Learn more about Dr. Erika Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Kahan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Kahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Stacey Kahan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika S. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Erika Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Kahan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Internists, Skokie Pulmonologists, Skokie Critical Care Practitioners, and Skokie Sleep Medicine Doctors.