Learn more about Dr. Erika Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Kahan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Kahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Stacey Kahan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika S. Kahan practice?
- Dr. Erika Kahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Kahan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Internists, Skokie Pulmonologists, Skokie Critical Care Practitioners, and Skokie Sleep Medicine Doctors.