A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Schillinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Schillinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schillinger
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schillinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Schillinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schillinger graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schillinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Schillinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika Schillinger practice?
- Dr. Erika Schillinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Schillinger practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.