A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Schillinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Schillinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schillinger
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schillinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Schillinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schillinger graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schillinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Schillinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika Schillinger practice?
- Dr. Erika Schillinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Erika Schillinger practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.