A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Schwartz, Anti-aging, Bioidentical Hormones, Wellness and Disease Prevention is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Wellness and Disease Prevention
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Schwartz MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Erika Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Erika Schwartz practices Preventive Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.