A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Sellers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Sellers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Sellers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellers graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sellers has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Susan Sellers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika S. Sellers practice?
- Dr. Erika Sellers has 9 office locations.
Dr. Erika Sellers practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and South Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.