Dr. Erika Studint MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2013
I have had issue with the staff before but nothing I can't get over. Everyone has a bad day and when issue was taken it was handled appropriately. I usually find them to be very nice and accomidating. However, after seeing different doctors within the practice, my preferred doctor is Dr. Studint. I do use the practice for my own use but it is primarily for my young child and I will only ONLY have my child see Dr. Studint. Of course in emergencies, you do what you gotta do. I would reccommend her as a peditician to anyone.

March 7th, 2013
Multiple misdiagnosis
This is one of the worst doctors I have been too, I was misdiagnosed and it almost cost me my life, after multiple days and not being allowed to work for two months and major debt I will never see this doctor again. She's rude and does not spend ample time with patients. She is very demeaning and makes you feel like a small child in her prescence. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

August 6th, 2012
There are several areas I find worth mentioning.The office staff (first people you meet), are very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to keeping your insurance information, home and medical records up to date.It's not difficult to get an appointment because her office hours are very flexible and some days her hours are longer than others.Dr. Studint spends ample time with her patients and is very thorough with her questions and examination.I am very pleased with her as my doctor.

November 5th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Studint for atleast 10 years. She does a great job diagnosing my problems and prescribing the correct medication. She listens to me and since I'm also a healthcare provider I know what a MD is supposed to do on an exam etc. and she does it. She also would not charge me extra visits about something we already discussed. She won't make me coming in for another co-pay just to listen to blood test results. She easily provides referrals to specialists if I request them without needing an office visit. Very flexible with me and understanding.