A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Summers is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Summers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Eruptions
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Summers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Mae Summers MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika M. Summers practice?
- Dr. Erika Summers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erika Summers practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.