A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Tapino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Tapino is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tapino
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tapino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Tapino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tapino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika L Tapino MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Erika L. Tapino practice?
- Dr. Erika Tapino has 1 office location.
- Dr. Erika Tapino practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Radnor, PA.