A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Ugianskis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Ugianskis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Ugianskis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugianskis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ugianskis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika J Ugianskis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erika J. Ugianskis practice?
- Dr. Erika Ugianskis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erika Ugianskis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Radiologists.