A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Ugianskis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Ugianskis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugianskis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ugianskis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Ugianskis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugianskis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ugianskis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika J Ugianskis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erika J. Ugianskis practice?
- Dr. Erika Ugianskis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Erika Ugianskis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: West Lafayette, IN and Frankfort, IN.
See Lafayette Radiologists.