A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Wachtmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Wachtmeister, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtmeister graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wachtmeister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachtmeister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans