Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erika Wachtmeister
Dr. Erika Wachtmeister, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Amsterdam, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wachtmeister is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital, St Marys Hospital of Troy and Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus. Dr. Wachtmeister has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Erika Wachtmeister has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erika Wachtmeister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amsterdam, NY.
Dr. Michael Hardies
Amsterdam, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Juanito So
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Amsterdam, NY 0 mi40
Dr. Adam Snider
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Amsterdam, NY 0.05 mi21