A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Wachtmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Wachtmeister, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtmeister graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wachtmeister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika Britt Wachtmeister DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erika B. Wachtmeister practice?
- Dr. Erika Wachtmeister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erika Wachtmeister practices Internal Medicine near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, NY and Gloversville, NY.
See Amsterdam Internists.