A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erika Yencha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erika Yencha is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erika Yencha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yencha graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Yencha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erika M Yencha MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Erika M. Yencha practice?
- Dr. Erika Yencha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erika Yencha practices Pediatrics near Woodruff, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Woodruff Pediatricians.