A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erikka Washington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erikka Washington, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washington graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Washington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Lyndon B. Johnson
- Memorial Herman Hospital(Medical Ctr)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erikka Limbrick Washington MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Erikka L. Washington practice?
- Dr. Erikka Washington has 1 office location.
Dr. Erikka Washington practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.