A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Baldwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Leigh Baldwin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin L. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Erin Baldwin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Erin Baldwin practices Internal Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Camarillo Internists.