Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

1.5

Definitely above average show details Definitely above average
Nov 27th, 2015

This is a family doctor (general practitioner) who takes the time to collaborate with my medical specialists in getting me back on my feet; makes a huge difference in the speed and quality of my recovery.

Jun 16th, 2015

Awful, non-caring, poor attitude, Dislikes elderly, disabled. Appears unclean. 2 stars for weary staff. See someone else. ANYONE else.

less than 1 star - basically negative 10 stars for this Doctor show details less than 1 star - basically negative 10 stars for this Doctor
Mar 29th, 2015

Worst medical experience I've ever had - after 3 months of seeing this M.D., was way thousands of dollars poorer and 68 pounds the last time I saw Dr. Barnes - she again insisted on a test for the same thing I'd been treated for for the entire 3 months - and then, tried to give me enough antibiotics to ensure I'd never recover and told me I didn't seem sick - 68 pounds and she thinks I'm not acting sick enough to warrant her concern! Absolutely needs to quit her day job and moonlight as a comedian - I fired her, went to another doctor and was well in 2 weeks. Use caution when even thinking about making an appointment with this one!