A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Bird, Urologist, Reconstruction, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Bird, MBA, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bird has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin T Bird MBA and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erin T. Bird practice?
- Dr. Erin Bird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Bird practices Urology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Urologists.