A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Bohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Bohen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Marie Bohen MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Erin M. Bohen practice?
- Dr. Erin Bohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Bohen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Nephrologists.