A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Bradley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Hagan Bradley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin H. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Erin Bradley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Bradley practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sun Lakes, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.