A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Carney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Carney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Dorothy Carney MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erin D. Carney practice?
- Dr. Erin Carney has 12 office locations.
Dr. Erin Carney practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.