Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin Coleman Townsley
Dr. Erin Coleman Townsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Coleman Townsley is affiliated with Trinity Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center and Princeton Baptist. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin Coleman Townsley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Erin Coleman Townsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Timothy Lee
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi18
Dr. Jack Mauldin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi41
Dr. Haseeb Rahman
Birmingham, AL 0 mi4