Dr. Erin Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erin Cook?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2014

I am a patient of another dr at this office but have dealt with dr. Cook a few times when she was on call. All encounters I have had with her have been cold. I do not get the feeling that she cares and I am.not confident in her clinical skills. She has been rude and short. Also, I raised concerns with her about an antibiotic I was.prescribed after multiple pharmacists warned me about taking it while nursing. Dr. Cook assured me that it was fine however it resulted in a bloody diaper rash on my son which ultimately ended up being his reason for self-weaning. I adore my doctor at this office as well as.most of the others there but I will absolutely refuse to see dr. Cook during my next pregnancy

January 8th, 2014

After another doctor told me that my only other option was to have a hysterectomy to control out of control bleeding, I sought out Dr. Cook out for a second opinion. I liked her so much I decided to keep her as my doctor. She worked with me to find other options. She was warm, patient, and kind; a good bedside manner. She always took time to answer my questions and had my interests at heart.

March 13th, 2017