A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Cooksey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Cooksey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Cooksey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooksey graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooksey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Cooksey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin Cooksey practice?
- Dr. Erin Cooksey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Cooksey practices Family Medicine near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Belton, SC.
See Anderson Family Physicians.