A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Cummins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Cummins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cummins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erin R. Cummins practice?
Dr. Erin Cummins practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.