A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Cummins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Cummins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cummins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin R Cummins MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erin R. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Erin Cummins has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Cummins practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.