A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Cummins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Cummins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummins
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Cummins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummins graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Cummins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin R Cummins MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Erin R. Cummins practice?
- Dr. Erin Cummins has 1 office location.
Dr. Erin Cummins practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.