A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Catherine Davis MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin C. Davis practice?
- Dr. Erin Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Davis practices Internal Medicine near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, IL and Woodstock, IL.
See McHenry Internists.