A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Demaio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Demaio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Demaio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaio graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Demaio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Frances Demaio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin F. Demaio practice?
- Dr. Erin Demaio has 14 office locations.
Dr. Erin Demaio practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.