Dr. Erin Demaio Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Erin Demaio?

May 6th, 2016

Erin was very rude, rushed and impatient as I was explaining my symptoms. She didn't bother to shut the door while in the room with me and disregarded my symptoms altogether.

October 27th, 2015

Excellent Doc.

Dr Demaio is the first civilian Dr I've seen in my adult life. Her bedside manner was great. In spite of being swamped with patients, she actually listened and was very thorough in her exam/diagnosis. She got me back on my feet, in no time.

June 10th, 2014

This "Doctor" doesn't deserve the title...

"Doctor" Erin Demaio is a woman unworthy of the title "doctor." Instead of looking up past history of my condition, she instead treated me like a "junkie" despite having clear records my past history of sever panic disorder, and even had the contact info of my personal psychiatrist, yet never even called him. This woman is more interested in women too. I've talked to people who have told me that she treats men very differently from her female patients. I would hope that the clinic replaces this "doctor" and maybe I'll start referring people there again. But until she's out of there, I will never visit there again, no matter how bad my situation is.

May 11th, 2017