A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Doe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Doe, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Doe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Doe graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Andrew Doe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Erin A. Doe practice?
- Dr. Erin Doe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Erin Doe practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Houston, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.