A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Doe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Doe, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Doe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Doe graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Andrew Doe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Erin A. Doe practice?
- Dr. Erin Doe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Erin Doe practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Houston, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.