Aug 22nd, 2012

The best and most caring of any of my doctors.

A great doctor but hes not that funny show details A great doctor but hes not that funny
Mar 3rd, 2012

Okay, if you are gonna be a doctor who is funny, atleast make it funny! I had to do a lot of fake laughing and when I am so dis shoveled, the last thing I want to do is boost your ego. He had alot of awkward pauses but maybe its because he was looking at my eyes. I felt like a baby gazelle in a jungle with a lion (now thats funny). Anyways, I felt he was very attentive to what I was saying and he knew exactly what was wrong when 3 other doctors didnt! He also made sure my mom understood what was going wrong with me as well. Only con- stop making jokes or make them funny. Pro- amazing doctor and very smart. He will know instantly what is wrong with you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 9th, 2011

He was great.

kind of odd experience show details kind of odd experience
Aug 13th, 2011

The office staff are actually people friendly and professional,nice for a change. :-)Overall,a relaxing experience. The Dr. was in the room maybe 2 minutes.He did his job and left but his bedside manor was nonexistent... but he was very much a professional and I left feeling like the examination was expertly done. His credentials are outstanding,very impressive.Maybe he is overqualified for this office?He acted very cold when I asked him 2 questions. Maybe it's just his personality. I didn't take it personal but it kind of surprised me that he was that abrupt.Too bad...he is so cute. I'll go back to this office but I'm going to see the other Dr. next time.

very professional show details very professional
Mar 25th, 2011

He was very impersonal and a little cold. I think he is very ,very over qualified for this office and it's boring for him

May 6th, 2010

efficient office staff, treated with caring and professional attitude, would highly recommend

dfdsf show details dfdsf