A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Edwards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Kathleen Edwards MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erin K. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Erin Edwards has 7 office locations.
Dr. Erin Edwards practices Internal Medicine near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Lynnwood, WA.
See Kirkland Internists.