Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erin Ellis
Dr. Erin Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Swedish - First Hill, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard and Stevens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Erin Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Erin Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Saul Rivkin
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Seth Franklin
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi27
Dr. James Hanson
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi42