A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Forest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Forest, Hand, Elbow, Shoulder and Upper Extremity is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Forest, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Forest graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Forest has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Forest MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Erin E. Forest practice?
- Dr. Erin Forest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erin Forest practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons and Sacramento Surgeons.