A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erin Forest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erin Forest, Hand, Elbow, Shoulder and Upper Extremity is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forest
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erin Forest, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Forest graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Forest has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Forest MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Erin E. Forest practice?
- Dr. Erin Forest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erin Forest practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Vero Beach Surgeons.