Dr. Erin Fries MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 19th, 2015
good doctor
I've been going to Dr. Erin Fries for years. She is the best family doctor I've ever had and I'm pretty old. She is a very sweet person and really cares about her patients. She is very through and reminds me to follow all the guide lines for periodic exams. She listens to what I say. I hear she is also a very good pediatric doctor too.

June 30th, 2014
She's the best
I'm only 20 so I thankfully have only seen a handful of doctors, but Fries really is the best one that I've had. She was genuinely concerned with my symptoms and even called my house after hours to follow up with blood work, explained what my numbers meant and what could be causing them, ordered more follow up tests, and was extremely pro-active. My dad is a doctor as well and I think that she was even more concerned and aware than he was about things. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

January 25th, 2012
Very happy!
I am very happy with Dr. Fries. She doesn't rush or interrupt me. She is sweet and kind and knows her stuff! I would recommend her to anyone.

June 1st, 2010
I miss her
I saw Dr Fries at grove city practice, before she moved to cinn, she is very missed, I wish cinn was a little closer. She is the best!!!

May 7th, 2009
VERY SPECIAL DOC!
I've been a patient for 3 1/2 years. I knew the first time I met Dr. Fries that she is very different. She is so sweet and always walks into the room with a smile on her face. She's easy to talk to and really listens. Dr. Fries loves her job and cares about her patients. If you live in the Cincinnati area and are looking for a great doctor, give her a call. You'll be glad you did.

April 9th, 2009
THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!
I HAVE BEEN W/DR FRIES FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE HAD IN MANY YEARS. SHE IS VERY CARING, KIND, AND REALLY LISTENS. SHE WILL BE TOUGH ON YOU WHEN NEEDED AND GIVE YOU A HUG AT THE END OF EVERY APPOINTMENT. SHE IS THE BEST AND CINCINNATI IS GETTING A GREAT DOCTOR. BEST WISHES!