Dr. Erin Goshorn MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Rock Hill, SC

October 21st, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Erin Goshorn for almost 23 years. She is excellent! She has finally opened up her own practice in Rock Hill, SC. 803-327-EYES(3937).

November 8th, 2015
Dr Goshorn seemed incredibly invested in the wellness of my child and her life is well improved. Id recommend Dr Goshorn to anyone.

August 26th, 2013
mom of patient
My daughter has been seeing Dr.Goshorn for almost 12 years. She is amazing. She is very through,and has a great bedside manner. She calls personally with issues;and is loving,caring,and just the best with children. She treats special needs and parents.I can't say enough good about her personally. Ceenta on the other hand overbooks her appointments,making your wait time longer than needed,but she's worth it.

July 31st, 2013
Loyal patient's mom
This is a rare find. A doctor that cares and really knows her stuff. I can say my child sees a lot doctors and out of all those doctors only her and one other really set the bar high. Yes, the wait is usually long and yes we spend a lot of time in the room waiting for her again but I know that is because she is giving the best care there is to give. I know that she has patients that sometimes need more time then the allowed space but she is willing to give that and more. She is an angel on this earth and my family is truly blessed to have her for my child' doctor.

July 22nd, 2013
Outstanding
My daughter has seen Dr. Goshorn since she was 18 months old and is now 6. After my little one got an eye infection due to a sinus infection after eye surgery, Dr. Goshorn came every night to the hospital for 8 days to evaluate and follow up with her.

June 18th, 2013
beware
i went to this doctor when i was 2 years old my mom said she gave me morphine without parental consent and my lazy eye was worse after surgery than it was before.i am 14 now and looking for a doctor to perform this surgery again.keep in mind this was 12 years ago,just want people to be aware before they make a final decision.