Dr. Erin Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Hamilton is an amazing doctor. We switched to Dr. Hamilton afterbeing unsatisfied with a different doctor for my newborn son. We cam to her with a very fussy new born that seemed to be in pain and she quickly figured out what the problem was and fixed it. We now have a happy healthy 3 mos old. So grateful to her and her assistant Michelle. Great office!!!

January 8th, 2015
Saw new patient same day.
We were new to the area and needed a doctor to look at our daughters 2nd degree burn. Dr. Hamilton saw us the same day we initially called as a new patient! Nice office, nice location, absolutely no wait or rush and professional from top to bottom.

September 25th, 2012
Excellent, Professional Pediatrician
Dr. Hamilton's office atmosphere is perfect - small enough to provide the personal attention that was desired for our child, but with obvious attention to detail and the latest professional and technological developments in pediatric medicine. Dr. Hamilton (and her assistant) have created an excellent balance between creating the traditional pediatrician's office environment that I fondly remember as a child, and providing the parents with the confidence that cutting-edge knowledge and medical research is being applied in the care of her patients. Thank you!

September 20th, 2012
Great Doctor
Been with her since she took over the practice. She is professional and caring. As my son has gotten older, she has directed her comments to him, looking only to the parents for clarification. The wait time is typically about 10 minutes, unless there is an emergency situation. I have never had a problem getting a same day appointment when my child has been ill. She calls and follows-up on all issues regardless of the time.

January 4th, 2011
Nice small office and professional doctor
I have never had a problem calling and getting in with in the next few hours when my child is sick. It is never to busy which i love! Dr Hamilton is a good doctor, and being a first time mom never made me feel funny about bringing my child in for any little thing! She does come across very professional, and to some that might be a turn off at first but i have noticed the longer i have been there she has become alot more friendly.

January 18th, 2010
What I love most about Dr. Hamilton is the time she takes to find out what is going on at every visit. I appreciate that during my well-child visits, I don't feel like she is going down a checklist; and when my kid is sick, she listens to everything that is happening and never dismisses anything.I also appreciate that she and her office staff are considerate and professional. I can make an appointment for a sick child to be seen very quickly, and I rarely have to wait for an exam room.I would recommend her to any and all of my friends.

November 20th, 2009
Just the right Doc for my kids.
Dr. Hamilton will walk in with her laptop listen to the parents discuss the reason for the doctor visit. Exams my kids thoroughly. When its after hours Dr.Hamilton will call you. No matter what time. She will call to see whats going on. When you call during work hours you will sometimes get a voicemail, but again they will call back in 15min. Excellent service for a 1 and 1 assistant doctor office.

March 7th, 2009
Businesslike Doc
We selected Hamilton based on recommendations from UCLA Anderson alumni in the area and my wife's interview with her. I first meet her at Torrance Memorial and was impressed with direct, professional manner. I liked her answers to my questions and the way she conducted herself. As far as her office goes, she has a busy practice and runs it like I would if I were in her place. She is on time with her appointments, but is flexible if her patients need to come in spontaneously. She provided us with her chart notes on our child after our last visit (unasked) and did a great job of informing us of what behaviors/issues we could anticipate in the period before the next appointment.In terms of personality, I would describe her as a quiet professional who knows her business. I don't need my hand held - I want someone who has current training, gives it to me straight and provides high quality care. If these qualities suit you, check her out.